Thursday 7 March 2013

January Results!

Hi guys,

So today was module results from January exams and I have been so worried about them! I couldn't sleep last night and I was up really early this morning so I was in school early to collect them.

I knew that I hadn't done brilliantly as none of my exams went that great and my results were so-so... I'm still on track to get the grades I need for my first choice University, which is the main thing! I've been calculating what UMS I need to get the grades I need in August, so it should all work out. Hopefully... 

If you got results today, I hope you got what you deserve! Remember that its just a module, and you can resit in June, so don't worry if you haven't done as well as you'd hope. Also, if you are in AS year, they are a big jump from GCSE so don't be disappointed and use this as a wake-up call for June! If you are in A2 like me... you can be disappointed with me ;)

Make sure you look at the UMS and not the grade, as that's what is added together to make your final grade. UMS grade boundaries can be found online on exam board websites, although your teachers will have this information too. 

I hope today went well for you all! Not much has been happening with me... mainly coursework and homework and starting the last unit of A Levels! I have my last applicant day next week and then I will make my choices on UCAS Track :)

Thank you for reading,

Clara xx

No comments:

Post a Comment