Monday 28 January 2013

JANUARY MODULES ARE OVER!

Hello!

Wow, it feels so good to write the above title!

I haven't updated in a while because of exams but today was my 6th and final one! I can't believe they're over - they felt never ending. Well done everyone for getting through them, I know they totally ruin your Christmas having them! Good luck to everyone who sat them and I hope you get the results you deserve in March.

Nothing much has happened with my UCAS application - still sitting on my offers. I have 5 Applicant Days coming up with my first on Wednesday and I'm excited to see the Universities again! It'll be good to seriously check out the facilities and the accommodation, which will influence my decision on my firm and insurance choice. I still don't know which my favourite is and I hope these days will help me decide! It’s nice to look at them with the idea of actually attending one next September (if all goes to plan)... although it’s quite daunting too!

I don't know what to expect on an Applicant Day but I may do a post on it after Wednesday.

I hope everyone got their application in on time and I hope offers are coming thick and fast for everyone!

Thank you for reading,

Clara



P.S. I don't plug this often, but if you like my blog I'd appreciate if you voted for me for 'Blogger of the Month' here. Thank you again!

No comments:

Post a Comment